> That page-at-a-time copying/pasting stone knives
> and bearskins crud is for anti GUI Luddites.

Or for folks who simply don't know there's something better.  Or are
working away from their desk at a remote office, or...  For them, I
suggest Tim H's method: CPYSPLF (as did many others) and then use
Notepad or Emacs or the like to edit the file on the PC to strip out
the line numbers, etc.  Get it as clean as you can, and then use your
favourite transfer mechanism (FTP works just fine) to get it to an
iSeries source member.

To his note, I would add that you should edit and compile until it
looks clean, then verify that it's identical to the original spooled
file.  CPYSPLF the newly recovered version to a different PF and use
CMPPFM to make sure the important lines match.  You'll get diffs on
all the headings (different date/time), but the body of the programs
should match.  If you made an oopsie somewhere in your editing, you
can pretty easily find it and fix it.
  --buck