Assuming RPG-IV, if you compiled with DBGVIEW(*SOURCE) or DBGVIEW(*ALL)
then, yes, it's in the object.

The only way I can think of offhand about how to transfer it into a source
member is to start the source debugger, and copy/paste.  (Hope it's not a
big one!)  Hopefully, someone knows of a better way.

All of my programs compile with the *SOURCE option.

db