Dean,

you pass a pointer field to a packed field: data type mismatch.

I would use a datastructure or one single field, each parameter seperated by a
space or a specified seperator (semi-colon), numerics will be placed as
character strings using %editc.

The receiving programme would parse the different elements.

Of course both programmes should "know" how many parameters to pass and receive.

Just my 2 euro cents.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler