Here's how I define it...seems to work ok.

D SpoolInfo       DS
D  Function                     10
D  RecordType                    2
D  QualJobName                  26
D   JobName                     10    Overlay(QualJobName:1)
D   JobUser                     10    Overlay(QualJobName:11)
D   JobNumber                    6    Overlay(QualJobName:21)
D  FileName                     10
D  FileNumber                    9B 0
D  QualQueueName                20
D   QueueName                   10    Overlay(QualQueueName:1)
D   QueueLibrary                10    Overlay(QualQueueName:11)
D  Filler                       56