I have this program that was worked flawlessly for a long time.
Recently, it has not been processing one of our spool files like it
should. Here is my code:

C                   Eval      DataQueue = WPQData

 /free
  Cmd = 'SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(CUGPRCSMON) PARM(''' + DataQueue + ''')) ' +
         'JOB(PROCESSMON) JOBD(MONPDFJOBD) JOBQ(' + SBMJOBQ + ')';

  #execClCmd(Cmd);
 /end-free

DataQueue is a data structure. Here is the definition and data that is in it.
D DataQueue       DS
D  Function                     10A
    *SPOOL
D  RecType                       2A
    01
D  JobName                      10A
    Job Name
D  JobUserName                  10A
    Job User Name
D  JubNumber                     6A
    Job Number
D  SplfName                     10A
    Spool File Name
D  SplfNumber                    8B 0
    Spool File Number
D  OutqName                     10A
    Output Queue Name
D  OutqLib                      10A
    Output Queue Library

FUNCTION OF DATAQUEUE = '*SPOOL    '
RECTYPE OF DATAQUEUE = '01'
JOBNAME OF DATAQUEUE = 'GL221     '
JOBUSERNAME OF DATAQUEUE = 'LAWSON7   '
JUBNUMBER OF DATAQUEUE = '112185'
SPLFNAME OF DATAQUEUE = 'GL221_PRT '
SPLFNUMBER OF DATAQUEUE = 00000125.
OUTQNAME OF DATAQUEUE = 'LAWPDF    '
OUTQLIB OF DATAQUEUE = 'QGPL      '

Now when that gets into my SBMJOB, this is what it contians:
       ....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60
  1   'SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(CUGPRCSMON) PARM('*SPOOL    01GL221     '
 61   'LAWSON7   112185GL221_PRT    'LAWPDF    QGPL      ')) JOB(PR'
121   'OCESSMON) JOBD(MONPDFJOBD) JOBQ(LAW7PDF   )                 '

Note the " ' " in the middle of the parm. Like I said this has worked
flawlessly for almost 2 years, what is the corralation between the 125
and the single quote?

Could I define 'SplfNumber' as alpha and not have a problem when my
called program is recieving the exact same defined DS?

Thanks for any help!

--
Mike Wills
iSeries Programmer/Lawson Administrator