Shelly,

If the fields you are accumulating your info in are the same names as the
subfile field names, Joe's suggestion is the way to go.

Ron

date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:05:34 -0600
from: Shelly.Sommerfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx
subject: RE: Chaining to a SFLRCD

Ron,

The way that my program is set up is that in my house keeping it does the
initial initialize. Then I will go thru and see what function key was
pressed then from there I will do all my calculations with arrays and what
not and move all the values to the fields on the screen that is when I chain
with my RRN and with the debug that I use I can check to see what the values
are. And all the values are there in the screen's fields but as soon as I
Chain they get zeroed out before I can do the update. If need to I can
paste some of the code out.

Thanks for the Help
Shelly