I need help with reading and processing a 'joined' logical file in an RPG
program.
A little background. We have 1 file (non DDS) that has 12 formats. This file is
used by apx. 80 programs (RPGIII/IV).  From a simple read program to programs
updating selected formats.  These programs have the file internally defined. I
have finished doing the DDS specs for each of the formats in this file.  I know
that these DDS files can now be joined into one logical file.  The logical then
can be processed in an RPG programs.  I would like to know if anyone has an
example of how to read/update the joined file in an RPG program using the
internally defined layout.  This would in turn give me more time to convert the
programs to use the DDS files.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
William Moore