I was thinking it was something along these lines.  However, he swears
that User1's override to Printer1 works.  And that it is because User1
doesn't have anything specified in DEV.  I was wondering what User1 would
normally print to, but he assures me that it is a different printer other
than Printer1.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Carel Teijgeler" <coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/26/2004 12:36 PM
Please respond to

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: User Profile Output Queue & Printer Device vs OVRPRTF

Frank,

If the two programmes use the same printer file use SHARE(*YES)
OPNSCOPE(*JOB) or a mixture of those.

Other wise  use SPLF(*PRINT) to overwrite all printer files.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.