Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Scott Klement
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2003 01:59
An: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Betreff: Re: gettimeofday does noet return UTC offset

Do you know for a fact that this is the reason, or is it just a guess?
When I look in the iSeries Information Center, I see this:

  tzp
    (Output) A pointer to a timezone structure that contains the local
    time zone (measured in minutes of time westward from Greenwich) and
    a flag that, if nonzero, indicates daylight saving time applies locally
    during the appropriate part of the year.

   Example Output:
   gettimeofday() successful.
   time = 866208142.290944, minuteswest = 360, dsttime = 1

Something isn't right here.  Either their documentation is really really
misleading, or something else is wrong, here..