> Jake wrote:
> I'm looking for any books, articles, web sites, or
> other resources that discuss in detail the best
> practices for implementing the MVC architecture on the
> iSeries using RPG.
>
> As a "proof of concept" project, I'm tasked with
> implementing the MVC architecture in a traditional RPG
> application. This application will initially have a
> "green screen" user interface but will eventually be
> extended to also use a browser interface.

<Rant>

MVC?

No offense intended, but after a quick Google search, I found (among many
others):

Missouri Valley Conference
Mountain View College (where I taught Into to Computer Science as an adjunct
instructor in the 80's)
Manchester Visualization Centre
Mountain View Communications

and

Model-View-Controller, which is probably what you are addressing here.

When using an acronym, If I think people might not know its meaning, I
always use the full name first, followed by the acronym.  Here is how I
would have asked this question on the forum:

I'm looking for any books, articles, web sites, or other resources that
discuss in detail the best practices for implementing the
Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture on the iSeries using RPG.

</Rant>

Having done my rant, I don't know anything about this topic, but I would be
interested in hearing more.

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935