I have a question about testing with this method.  In our shop, if I have
multiple procedures in a single source member that compiles into a module and I
change one of the procedures or add a new procedure I will probably be required
to test every procedure because the source changed.  How do you handle this?
Can you get by with testing only the changed/added code?

Because of this testing requirement I lean toward making each procedure it's
own module.