Yes, I've added that to the program now and it's peachy keen.  I'm
hoping that I can put these in a /copy book to minimize the cloning
aspect, but I'm thinking that won't work if the pre-compiler processes
all of the SQL first and then opens the /copys.

Either way I should have remembered this since it has floated around
these lists on more than one occassion.

Thanks!

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com