From: pratheb nadarajah [mailto:npratheb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 September 2003 07:27
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: information DS of a display file.

Hi Martin Saunders,

I had a look at your reply in regards to counting the number of times the
page up or page down key is pressed. Being fairly new to  RPG i have no clue

about the information DS of a display file. what is it all about and how do
i get the details from position 378-379 (binary).

Incase you want to reply separately you can do that. npratheb@xxxxxxxxxxx

i would appreciate replies and suggestions from other member too.

Thanks & have a Great Day.

Pratheb Nadarajah