Marco Facchinetti wrote:

> Thanks Barbara, by the way do you have any suggestion about
> the way I can find out the APAR reference? I've been
> searching for MCH1202 in all V5R2 APAR but got only 4
> references, none of them matching my problem.

The problem reported in the APAR was just incorrect results.  Depending
on the situation, the problem could cause many symptoms, so MCH1202
isn't mentioned in the APAR.  The thing that's common between the APAR
problem and your problem is doing implicit array loops with qualified
arrays.

I don't know how you can find the APAR reference, but if you can search
on MCH1202, can't you search on SE11068?

RPGLE-RUN-INCORROUT IMPLICIT ARRAY LOOPS USING QUALIFIED ARRAYS

  When an ILE RPG program has calculations involving qualified
  subfield arrays, the calculations do not operate using all the
  elements of the arrays.

  For example, in the following program, quala.arr has the
  values 1, 2, 3 and qualb.arr has the values 10, 20, 30.  The
  result is 11, 13, 20 but the result should be 11, 22, 33.

  D quala           ds                  qualified
  D  arr                           5i 0 dim(3)
  D qualb           ds                  qualified
  D  arr                           5i 0 dim(3)
  D qualc           ds                  qualified
  D  arr                           5i 0 dim(3)
  C          eval      qualc.arr = qualb.arr + quala.arr

  The problem also affects other data types and other
  operations, including the use of builtin functions.