Thanks Scott,

I forgot you had an IFS book on your site.  I think I need to go find
the IFS API docs on the infocenter: I read through the C APIs and the
QShell APIs but it didn't ocur to me to look through the IFS list.  I
love these experiences because you always end up realizing just how much
you don't know.

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com