RPG has real dates?  You mean, like a date data type?  Would you mind
explaining that to the guys I work with?

 ;-)

Mike E.

                      "Walden H.

                      Leverich III"             To:       "'RPG programming on
the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <WaldenL@xxxxxxxxx        cc:

                      nc.com>                   Subject:  RE: SQL equivalent to
setll/%equal
                      Sent by:

                      rpg400-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      08/26/2003 05:04

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      RPG programming on

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

Not that I know of. Basically you use it anytime you want to use SQL but
don't need a file. As you mention, date math is a great example (although
less necessary now that RPG has real dates)

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President
Tech Software