FAX tie 445-7579 Direct (770)835-7579
AMS Americas Learning Development
iSeries Course Materials Developer
IBM Corp.
3200 Windy Hill Road
Atlanta, GA 30339
WG07C13

|---------+------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Carlos Kozuszko                       |
|         |           <ckozuszko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>              |
|         |           Sent by:                              |
|         |           rpg400-l-bounces+rjslaney=us.ibm.com@x|
|         |           idrange.com                           |
|         |                                                 |
|         |                                                 |
|         |           08/21/2003 12:12 PM                   |
|         |           Please respond to RPG programming on  |
|         |           the AS400 / iSeries                   |
|         |                                                 |
|---------+------------------------------------------------->

Eric DeLong wrote:
> I'm sure that MY compiler listings show this....
Not sure,
> but I use the
> *SRCSTMT option, which may change the way that line
numbers
> are generated.

Rigth... that is the catch, i was compiling with the
default *NOSRCSTMT option. Now i have an issue here,
how do i specify that options in a sqlrpgle member ?
That option is not valid for the precompiler. Is there
any way around ?

Carlos K.