Well, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not, but now I get
compiler errors because SQL isn't using the qualified data structure field
names I have in my program. Is this a issue or am I doing it wrong?

I have:
       // SQL Fields
     D InvCountDS      DS            44    Qualified
     D  CompanyName                  30
     D  CompanyNum                    4  0
     D  POInvFlag                     1
     D  Count                         9  0

     D POCountDS       DS            43    Qualified
     D  CompanyName                  30
     D  CompanyNum                    4  0
     D  Count                         9  0

SQL puts in:

C*Exec SQL
C* FETCH POCOUNT INTO :PoCountDS
C*End-Exec
C                   Z-ADD     -4            SQLER6
C                   CALL      'QSQROUTE'
C                   PARM                    SQLCA
C                   PARM                    SQL_00035
C     SQL_00038     IFEQ      '1'
C                   EVAL      COMPANYNAME = SQL_00040
C                   EVAL      COMPANYNUM = SQL_00041
C                   EVAL      COUNT = SQL_00042
C                   END