Peter,
Do you know about using MOVE to convert between non-date and
non-time values to date and time values?
Anyway, this works:

     D tmData          S              6A   Inz('152000')
     D myTime          S               T
     D msecs           S             10I 0
     C     *HMS0         MOVE      tmData        MyTime
     C     T'00:00:00'   SubDur    MyTime        MSecs:*MS

The value of TMData is set to 3:20 PM as an example.

-Bob