From: "Murali dhar" <hydchap1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: is there anyway to find no.of files, no.of pgms, no.of data areas,no of sqlpackages etc
Date: 26 Jul 2003 09:33:08 -0000

is there anyway i can find out for a given library
(1)no. of files
(2)no.of pgm
 (3)no. of dataareas
(4)no.of sql packages
etc etc....

___________________________________________________ Download the hottest & happening ringtones here! OR SMS: Top tone to 7333 Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl

_______________________________________________ This is the RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries (RPG400-L) mailing list To post a message email: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/rpg400-l or email: RPG400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.