    this is how I do multiple logos. Create a page segment then add this to
your dds and compile as an AFP document.
     A          R GRAPHIC                   PAGSEG(&LIB/&PSEG &TOPL &LEFT +
     A                                      (*SIZE &WIDTH &LEN) +
     A                                      (*ROTATION  90))
     A            LIB           10A  P
     A            PSEG           8A  P
     A            TOPL           5S 3P
     A            LEFT           5S 3P
     A            LEN            5S 3P
     A            WIDTH          5S 3P

J. Scott Carter
Programmer/Analyst
e-mail: Mailto:scarter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214.583.0348

It's not the destination that counts in life it's the journey. The journey
with the people we love is all that really matters. Such a simple truth so
easily forgotten.

                      "Ken Welle"

                      <kenwelle@xxxxxxxx        To:       rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      m>                        cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Printing Logos

                      rpg400-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      06/18/2003 02:40

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      RPG programming on

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

Sorry if this has been brougnt up ad naseum, but I couldn't find anything.

We run many tournaments with the same set of programs.  It's all done with
library lists (all programs are in a central library), and default value
files within those libraries.  Now I want to be able to print a logo via an
external print file.  I know this can be done, somehow, by defining a font,
but I don't want to have to define 15-20 fonts, and check in the programs
see which font I want to use.

Is there some way to store something, within a given library, that will let
me use the same object name within the program or DDS?  Or perhaps there's
way of storing each of them using the library name as part of a
concatenated
string name and then putting that together somehow, and then still being
able to print via the DDS?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ken Welle