From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 9:29:05 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: move record format to a data structure

What I need is to save the current screen data to a data structure.

>From your example, how does CurrentValues data structure get populated with
the data from the screen? If I understand the keyword "qualified" correctly,
the sub-fields in this data structure is not the same as the screen fields.

I'm not able to remove the qualified keyword because the field names of the
input file, in the program, have the same field names on the screen. There
is already a DS declared with the file name.