From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nilda Mejias
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 9:38 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: DSPUSRPRF API

Nick,

What I do to get this information is create an outfile using the DSPUSRPRF
command and then query this file to get any information that I need from the
user profiles. Like this

                        Display User Profile (DSPUSRPRF)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 User profile . . . . . . . . . . > *ALL          Name, generic*, *ALL

 Type of information  . . . . . .   *BASIC        *BASIC, *ALL, *CMDAUT...

 Output . . . . . . . . . . . . . > *OUTFILE      *, *PRINT, *OUTFILE

 File to receive output . . . . . > USRFILE       Name

   Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   MYLIB       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

 Output member options:

   Member to receive output . . .   *FIRST        Name, *FIRST

   Replace or add records . . . .   *REPLACE      *REPLACE, *ADD

I hope that helps.

Nilda Mejias
Systems Development
Collectcorp Inc.