I have a couple questions.

When I retrieve the child nodes of a node it puts #text in-between each
child node.  For instance, here is what my child node list looks like:

#text
<Phone_Number>
#text
<Contact_Name>
#text
<Address>
#text

Any idea why this is happening?  It isn't hurting anything other than I have
to make another iteration, but I am thinking that is going to add up when I
start doing larger XML documents.  This might be related to my second
question. . .

DOM_Node_getNodeValue is not returning the value of the node.  Here is what
my code looks like (I have put it into a sub procedure for ease of use).  I
know I have a valid node because the ...getNodeName works just fine and I am
passing the same node pointer to both API's. **note - I took 'Qxml' off the
front of all the IBM API's**

P DOMNode_getValue...
P                 B                   Export
D DOMNode_getValue...
D                 PI         32767A   Varying
D pNode                           *   Value

D DOMStr          S               *
D value           S          32767A
 /Free

  DOMStr = DOM_Node_getNodeValue(pNode);
  value = %Str(DOMString_transcode(DOMStr));
  DOMString_delete(DOMStr);

  return value;

 /End-Free
P  DOMNode_getValue...