You cannot directly resolve a pointer to an Integrated File System file (or
at least you couldn't the last time I looked).  Why are you trying to do
that?

Bruce

                      "Bartell, Aaron L.

                      (TC)"                     To:       "'RPG programming on
the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <ALBartell@xxxxxxx        cc:

                      orp.com>                  Subject:  RE: Resolve pointer
on ifs file
                      Sent by:

                      rpg400-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      02/27/2003 11:31

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      RPG programming on

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

I should clarify myself.  You need to null terminate your strings when
using
IFS files.

filename = '/ifsfolder/myfile.html' + x'00'