Mike,

I created for this reason a procedure (called yJobLst) where I can specify a
subsystem as well as other select options. The output is a list of jobs with
their most important attributes (Jobname, Nbr, User, IntId, Status,
ActJobSts, Type and subsystem). The list is limitted to 978 Jobs per request
as it is a returnvalue with varying length of 65531 bytes.
Internally the procedure uses the API QUSLJOB and for retrieval of the
subsystem - if subsystem was selected - the API QUSRJOBI.
The usage of this procedure looks like:

RPG example source code for using this procedure
 * Prototype
D yJobLst         PR                  Like($RtnJobLst)
D  p$JobNam                     10A   Const
D  p$User                       10A   Const Options(*NoPass)
D  p$JobSts                     10A   Const Options(*NoPass)
D  p$JobType                     1A   Const Options(*NoPass)
D  p$Sbs                        10A   Const Options(*NoPass)

 * Field Definitions
 *  Returnvalue
D $RtnJobLst      DS
D  r$Nbr                         5I 0
D  r$JobLst                  65531A   Varying

D $GEMDS        E DS                  ExtName(YGEMDS) Qualified

 *  List Elements
D $JobLst         DS                  Qualified
D  Job                          10A
D  User                         10A
D  JobNbr                        6A
D  IntId                        16A
D  Sts                          10A
D  ActJobSts                     4A
D  Type                          1A
D  SubSys                       10A

 // Call Procedure (this example returns all active jobs from user NOLL)
    $RtnJobLst = yJobLst('*ALL':'NOLL':'*ACTIVE');

 // Retrieve entries from list
    Select;
    When r$Nbr > *zeros;
         i2 = 1;
         For i1 = 1 to r$Nbr;
             $JobLst = %subst(r$JobLst:i2:%size($JobLst));
                Values available in DS. Qualified DS !!
             i2 = i2 + %size($JobLst);
         EndFor;
    When r$Nbr = *zeros;
         // No job found
    When r$Nbr = -1;
          // Processing on error
         $GEMDS = r$JobLst;
    EndSL;

I didn't find any other way to get retrieved the jobs of a certain
subsystem.

If you are interested in the source code, please send me a personal message
(out of this list). The code needs V5R2!!

Kind regards,
GEFIS Gesellschaft für
Individual-Software mbH
Werner Noll