Von: Chevalier, Rick [mailto:Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Februar 2003 18:09
An: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Betreff: RE: RPG compiler error

Werner,

I checked with our operations group and the PTF is loaded but not applied
yet.  They will try to IPL this weekend.

I wonder if it is related somehow to the file.  I used it last week in
another program (also free form) with no issues.  I compared code, and
except for the file name it's identical.

Rick