From: rpg400-l-bounces@midrange.com
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 11:41 AM
To: RPG400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Unsigned Numbers

I have a program where I'd like to feed, as a parameter, an unsigned
number.  For some reason, I can't figure out how to do it.  I thought I
could use field type S, zoned-decimal, but that doesn't work.

Here's what I do now:
 D cInAction       S              1
 D cInOrder        S              6
 D cInLine         S              3
C                   Eval      XORD  = %Uns(cInOrder)
C                   Eval      XLINE = %Uns(cInLine)

The call: CALL PGM(ORD42A) PARM(D '249196' '001')

I'd like to call like this: CALL PGM(ORD42A) PARM(D 249196 001)

How would I define the second and third parameters to accomplish this?

Bill