As coded you worjld need to define a second data structure for the file
record with the same prefix. You could then eval from the input
sturcture to the DS you have defined.

FPRJ001L5  IF   E           K Disk    ReName(PRJ001R:PRJ001R5
F                                                         Prefix(L5:2
DPRJ001R5IS    E DS                  ExtName(PRJ001L5)
D                                                          Prefix(L5:2)
DPRJ001R5DS    E DS                  ExtName(PRJ001L5)
D                                                          Prefix(D5:2)