How would that buy you a higher level of security?  Don't, traditionally,
more people have access to your production machine than your development
machine?  Even if you secure your source libraries do you secure your
compiler commands?  I could load source on our machine, compile it, and
never have had used a 5250 session so the bunk about 'menu security' and
'restricting access to the command line' is meaningless.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"alan shore" <SHOREA@dime.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com