Use Code/400.  In the Actions : Smart Guides : Create D specification;
there are several options.  One of the suboptions for INFDS created,
(unmodified by me):
     F*MYFILE   IF   E             DISK    INFDS(myfile)
     D* File information feedback DS for file feedback
     D myfile          DS
     D INF_FILE          *FILE      * File name
     D INF_OPEN_IND            9      9N      * File open?
     D INF_EOF_IND            10     10N      * File at eof?
     D INF_STATUS        *STATUS      * Status code
     D INF_OPCODE        *OPCODE      * Last opcode
     D INF_ROUTINE       *ROUTINE      * RPG Routine
     D INF_LIST_NUM           30     37      * Listing line
     D INF_SPCL_STAT          38     42S 0      * SPECIAL status
     D INF_RECORD        *RECORD      * Record name
     D INF_MSGID              46     52      * Error MSGID
     D INF_SCREEN        *SIZE      * Screen size
     D INF_NLS_IN        *INP      * NLS Input?
     D INF_NLS_OUT       *OUT      * NLS Output?
     D INF_NLS_MODE      *MODE      * NLS Mode?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

Dan <dbcerpg@yahoo.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com