Hi Bob,

It looks as if you have coded the DATEMAIN1 program (Section 3.4.4) as two
source members - correct?

They should be coded as one - the main program, immediately followed by the Day
of Week subprocedure.

You can save yourself some typing by downloading the source for the red book -
you should find the link on the same web page as the book.

Regards

Paul Tuohy