I right clicked on one function:

First tab:  General
Contains the following:
Description
Data returned to invoking statement, type, length, CCSID
And numerous other stuff like 'reads sql data'.

Second tab:  Parameters
Guess what this tells you.

Third tab:  External program
Here's your service program, module, subprocedure, or java method.

Thus this stuff has to be in those tables somewhere.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

qsrvbas@netscape.net (Tom Liotta)
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com