Thanks Buck for info.

First response to my post was to look at SFLPSD hidden field for
SFLRCDNDR(CURSOR) when EXFMT of screen because quote: "It is elementary," to
quote a famous detective.

In the programmes with a single-page SFL (the first and the third) you set
SFLPSD to 1 in the *INZSR subroutine. But unfortunately when the SFL is
empty, because there are obviously no records, the system tries to position
the cursor on an nonexistant SFL record. Test to see if the SFLrrn is
greater than 0 before putting a value in SFLPDS.

My frustrated response, as you could see, was junky walk through of program
flow and Watson jest.
But got me thinking about MOUBTN.
 Which I had defined in first pop up window(ILOC00/ILOCW00) as (*ULP *ULD
ENTER). When on second window(VNDR00/VNDR00W) with no MOUBTN define if you
click around window(which does have sub file record and SFLPSD does equal
1). Mouse Click acted like MOUBTN from ILOC00/ILOC00W and it loop through
code and back to EXFMT of window(VNDR00/VNDR00W). If you continued to CLICK
over and over it repeated same loop but it seem on FASTER clicks it would
CPF5192 on me. Strange :(.  I change Client Access to Mouse Position on Left
Mouse Click and it was fixed but push buttons stopped working(of course no
ENTER).
But thought maybe MOUBTN from ILOC00 still on or problem in background in
VNDR00 ???
Set Client Access back to default value.

 I then changed MOUBTN value in ILOC00/ILOC00W to (*ULD ENTER)- recompile.
Follow same flow that gave error CPF5192. NO ERROR now. Can even see Click
difference on VNDR00/VNDR00W. All works.

Any one know WHY??? Please explain??? Conflicts between Client Access
translate and *ULP *ULD on AS/400 screen???? And why did MOUBTN(*ULP *ULD
ENTER) appear to still be on in VMDR00/VNDR00W,Even after ILOC00/ILOC00W
closed *INLR???

Thanks
Bill Hopkins