Try this one:

Qp0lRenameKeep()

RPG Prototype:
     D copy            pr            10i 0 extproc('Qp0lRenameKeep')
     D  currentName                    *   value
     D  newName                        *   value

To find it at the info center, click the advanced search button.

Then deselect all the categories and select "CL and APIs".  Then search for
Qp01RenameKeep.

hth,

Phil