Hello  Dan,

Instead of testing the AID bytes, which get the same value after pressing enter
or leaving a field with CHECK(ER), you can calculate the cursor position using
the CURLOC keyword;
or use the RTNCSRLOC and test the second value on this keyword for the field
the cursor was in. I do not know, if the system returns the fieldname which you
have atributed with CHECK(ER), as the user intended to leave that field.

Regards.
Carel Teijgeler