From: Hillier, Martin [mailto:Martin.Hillier@Mattel.com]
Sent: quarta-feira, 29 de Maio de 2002 16:43
To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: SFLINZ

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this
format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
Hi

Ok - if its load all how many records are you loading? There is a maximum tothe
number of fields a subfile can hold (cant remember what it is, and cant get
online to check the manuals at the moment)

Cheers
        Martin