From: "Carsten Flensburg" <flensburg@novasol.dk>
To: <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
Subject: Re: Check for amount of disk space available on an AS/400 using an
rpg program?
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:38:22 +0200

Hello John,

Here's a CL-version giving you System ASP (Gb), % System ASP used and Total
aux storage (Gb):

    Pgm

/*- Global variables:  ----------------------------------------------*/
    Dcl        &PxSysAsp     *Dec    ( 11  3 )
    Dcl        &PxSysAspUs   *Dec    ( 11  4 )
    Dcl        &PxTotAuxSt   *Dec    ( 11  3 )

    Dcl        &SsRcvVar     *Char     64
    Dcl        &SsRcvVarLn   *Char      4    x'00000040'
    Dcl        &SsFmtNam     *Char      8    'SSTS0200'
    Dcl        &SsResStc     *Char     10    '*NO'
    Dcl        &ApiError     *Char      4    x'00000000'

/*- Global error monitor:  ------------------------------------------*/
    MonMsg     CPF0000       *N        GoTo  EndPgm

/*- Mainline:  ------------------------------------------------------*/

    Call       QWCRSSTS    ( &SsRcvVar                +
                             &SsRcvVarLn              +
                             &SsFmtNam                +
                             &SsResStc                +
                             &ApiError                )

    ChgVar     &PxSysAsp   ( %Bin( &SsRcvVar  49  4 ) / 1000  )
    ChgVar     &PxSysAspUs ( %Bin( &SsRcvVar  53  4 ) / 10000 )
    ChgVar     &PxTotAuxSt ( %Bin( &SsRcvVar  57  4 ) / 1000  )

EndPgm:
    EndPgm

Best regards,
Carsten Flensburg