Gerry Tucker wrote:

>In Interactive SQL you change session
>attributes to output the results
>from a select statement to a spooled file.
>Is there anyway programatically to do
>this so if I run RUNSQLSTM or in an RPG
>IV program to get the same effect?

RUNSQLSTM (IBM's anyway) doesn't allow SELECT statements, so I'm unsure what
exactly you want to see printed.  As for embedded RPG, just do a fetch and
print the line as if you did a READ.  Perhaps I misunderstand the question
(it won't be the first time!)

C/EXEC SQL
C+ DECLARE Standings CURSOR FOR
C+         Select CNNM,DVNM,TMNM,TMPT,TMID
C+         from CONFERENCE,DIVISION,TEAM
C+         where TMDVID=DVID and DVCNID=CNID
C+         order by 4 desc,3
C/END-EXEC

C/EXEC SQL
C+ OPEN Standings