Probably has warts - but it works:

A* subfile record
A          R SUBFILE                   SFL
A            @SELEC         1Y 0B  9  3EDTCDE(4)
A                                      DSPATR(UL)
A            @NAME          4Y 0O  9  7EDTCDE(4)
A            @DESC         20A  O  9 14

A* control format
A          R SUBCTL                    SFLCTL(SUBFILE)
A                                      SFLSIZ(0065)
A                                      SFLPAG(0013)
A                                      CF03(03)
A                                      OVERLAY
A  51                                  SFLDSP
A  52                                  SFLDSPCTL
A  50                                  SFLCLR
A N80                                  SFLEND(*MORE)

A* cmdkey legend
A          R LEGEND

A            SCLGND        78   O 23  2

A                                      COLOR(GRN)

Good luck.

Tom