Joe, your post has drawn me out of the realm of the
"lurkers" and forced me to reply.  I've been reading these
posts for several months now and have gleaned lots of
useful knowledge in the process.  I've been impressed with
the way the bonafide and self-described experts respond to
fellow developers questions and requests for help.  I read
almost every post, even though I have over 25 years in
this business.  To read a comment like yours above makes
me wonder if help on this list is meant only for the
experienced, more cerebral developer types?  Where's an
"obvious newbie" supposed to learn, but from forums and
user groups and lists like these, where the voice of
experience can give that newbie the confidence to tackle
the next bigger problem?  You were that newbie once,
weren't you, Joe?  The tone of your comment incensed me,
and although I know you or anyone else on this list can
hit the Delete key and move onto posts more to your higher
standards, I felt I needed to make my thoughts heard.