Hi

        Since oy are creating a program rather than a procedure,  simply change
the
line

 Dnextelreceive    pi

Dnextelreceive    pr

and you have a 'prototyped program', which is what I think you want...

        If not, you will have to add a procedure begin and end statement as
well as
a prototype to create a precedure.

Regards

Rick DuVall