Having read some messages in the thread, I would like to ask those who
favour *INKx for indicators:
how do you define indicators for HELP, ROLLDOWN/PAGEUP, etc., which are
also function keys, but not covered by the *INKx indicators?

I prefer the named constants and AID approach: no indicators, a simple
/COPY member that can be used in all interactive programmes with DSPF's,
only have to be defined once.

Just my Euro-cent.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.