Indara and named indicators particular to the display file make a pretty
good option D.  It does involve more typing, though.  Everyone that grew up
in the 60s knows "M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. <g>  Perhaps
_*because*_ I grew up in the sixties, I have trouble associating any of the
other letters with numbers.

My thinking is colored by having been trained in a shop where INKx was
prohibited.