Sorry if I was too quick to respond, it happens to all of us from time to
time.  It's just hard enough to imagine that I need to move (at least
partially) off the 400 and almost intolerable to think that I would be
thought unloyal for doing so.  If I was unloyal I would have been out of
here 5 years ago...

> Short side is,  I know what you are going thru.  Unix is the
> future, so get
> used to using such self evident code as
>
> $ ls -l \**  -rw-r--r--  1 scotty  wheel  0 Dec 19 16:26 *.jsp

"Clouded this boy's future is."
-- Yoda

:-)

Joel R. Cochran