>1) I do not think an AG will be removed
>from a job after ending all PGM's
>in the AG with *INLR = *ON. You still
>have to do a RCLACTGRP.

Right!  There are also APIs that will destroy an AG.

>2) Hopefully we can ban the comparison
>between AG's and group jobs. Group
>jobs have a job number of their own; users
>can switch between group jobs.

This is a good point... I haven't had anyone mention it to me, but the names
could be mixed up easily enough.

>An AG is only a segment of one job.

Yes!  And this can't be repeated enough.

>3) Will this discussion deal with recursive
>calls?

We could look at it later, but I wasn't really thinking about it.  Maybe we
should have a separate thread?  Recursion via *NEW is part of the
application design, and that's what we're ultimately addressing here, so it
might be a better fit than I thought.  If you don't start a separate thread,
I'll make a note to hit recursion later in this thread.
  --buck