I'm having a strange problems with some CL. If I run it in debug, it runs
fine. If I just call if from strpdm, it fails to generate a spool file and
the cpysplf statement fails. Here's the source:
             PGM        PARM(&ORD &TYP)
             DCLF       FILE(ZCOR06)
             DCL        VAR(&PAGESIZE) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(3)
             DCL        VAR(&OVRFLW) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(3)
             DCL        VAR(&ORD) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(7)
             DCL        VAR(&TYP) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
             DCL        VAR(&TYPE) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
             DCL        VAR(&OUTQ) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
             DCL        VAR(&USER) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
             DCL        VAR(&PF) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
             DCL        VAR(&LCLF) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(40)
             DCL        VAR(&RMTF) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(40)
/*------------------------------------------------------------------*/
             RTVUSRPRF  RTNUSRPRF(&USER)
             CALL       PGM(GALP/LIBL)
             CHGVAR     VAR(&PF) VALUE('OCFAX' *TCAT &USER)
             CLRPFM     FILE(&PF)
             CHGVAR     VAR(&OUTQ) VALUE('OCFAX' *TCAT &USER)
             CHGVAR     VAR(&PAGESIZE) VALUE('80')
             CHGVAR     VAR(&OVRFLW) VALUE('79')
             CHGVAR     VAR(&LCLF) VALUE('GALF/' *TCAT &PF *TCAT '.' +
                          *TCAT &PF)
             CHGVAR     VAR(&RMTF) VALUE('\pfaxscan\' *TCAT &PF +
                          *TCAT '.txt')
/*------------------------------------------------------------------*/
             OVRPRTF    FILE(OCFAXPRT) PAGESIZE(&PAGESIZE) +
                        OVRFLW(&OVRFLW) RPLUNPRT(*NO) OUTQ(&OUTQ) +
                          HOLD(*YES) OVRSCOPE(*JOB)
/*-------------------------------------------------------------------*/
             CALL       PGM(COR06A) PARM(&ORD &TYP &USER)
/*-------------------------------------------------------------------*/
             CPYSPLF    FILE(OCFAXPRT) TOFILE(&PF) +
                          SPLNBR(*LAST)
             CPYFTP     RMTSYS(CTCAPP02) TCPIPUSER('batchjob') +
                          TCPIPPWD('jobbatch') +
                          LCLFILE(&LCLF) +
                          RMTFILE(&RMTF)
             DLTOVR     FILE(OCFAXPRT) LVL(*JOB)