Sorry for being a bit vague.

I've been trying to use the QZmfCrtMailMsg API for sending emails,
because the SNDDST command is unable to send multiple attachments, and
the documentation for QtmmSendMail is pretty vague itself.

All the examples using QZmfCrtMailMsg API I've seen didn't have
attachments included.  I was scanning the newsgroups for similar
problems and found posts explaining that IBM never completed the API to
work with attachments even though the hooks are in there.

Anyway I've finally get a good example of using the QtmmSendMail API so
I've decided to use that instead.

Regards,

Gerry Tucker
Senior Analyst Programmer