Hello

I have to produce a report which is 240 width long on RLU .
However , I am not able to chgprtf attributes to a correct layout .Its sort
of overlapping and printing.

Hv anybody tried this sort of thing and can anybody suggest the correct Font
or  CPI value.
Or any other way of doing it

Presently , iam trying this command

CHGPRTF FILE(LHMGHS36GL/DAJTEST) PAGESIZE(88 132 *ROWCOL) LPI(9)
CPI(18) OVRFLW(88) FONT(*CPI) PAGRTT180)

Cheers

Daj