OH man! That's a mixed or complex list parameter...  A list of elements
within a MAX(>1) list itself. In addition, you've got the second ELEM
with Max(>1).
I actually have an RPG III program that accepts that same parameter mix.
I send it to you for a million buck$, unless someone else can post it
for free. :)  Actually I'd have to go hunt for it... hey, Maybe John
Carr has that old issue of Q38 and can answer it?

Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the new on-line iSeries Forums at: http://www.rpgiv.com/forum

On